Maria Brink Tattoos
Maria Brink has at least 14 known tattoos:
- crossbones, skull, writing on her wrist
- crossbones, skull, star, writing on her wrist
- latin, writing on her neck
- bear, bow, brass knuckles, clock, roman numeral, teddy bear on her upper arm
- butterfly, fairy on her elbow
- butterfly, fairy, flower, star on her forearm
- butterfly, star on her forearm
- blood, portrait on the back of her hand
- portrait on the back of her hand
- star, writing on her knuckle
- bandaid, broken heart, heart on her neck
- on her arm
- rose on her wrist
- diamond, heart on her neck
Maria Brink covered up her old blue heart tattoo from her neck and the result is amazing: a beautiful dark blue heart-shaped diamond.
Maria Brink has a beautiful blue rose tattoo on her left wrist.
Maria Brink covered up her whole right sleeve with black ink, mandalas and jewels.
Maria Brink has a blue heart tattoo on the side of her neck. The heart is broken into pieces but it’s sewn back together and mended with a band-aid. The large blue heart is surrounded by little red broken hearts.
Maria Brink’s knuckle tattoos say “BELIEVE” in black and blue inks with stars filling the empty space on her pinky finger.
Maria Brink has a portrait of a sad little girl with bloodshot eyes on the back of her right hand. This tattoo and the matching portrait on her other hand come from the art of Mark Ryden.
Maria Brink has portraits of sad children on both hands which come from paintings by Mark Ryden. On the back of her left hand is a young boy crying blood.
Maria Brink’s full sleeve tattoo has butterfly-shaped outlines where it transitions from a pink and blue butterfly scene into a starry night sky. Further down her arm the tattoo transitions again. The sky gets darker and it switches from a colored background with stars in the negative space to black stars on uncolored skin.
Maria Brink has a nature-inspired full sleeve tattoo on her right arm. From her elbow up is a dark background with butterflies, flowers, and winged fairies. Her forearm is a bright blue with skin-colored stars of varying sizes in the negative space.
Maria Brink’s sleeve tattoo involves designs of fairies and butterflies