Latest clothes in the Trends category
2011 has been a great year for Steal Her Style. We’ve published over 400 new posts and our traffic has grown from 1.4 million pageviews in 2010 to 4.5 million this year. Thanks to everyone who visited the site, spread the word, followed us (we’re on Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr), and especially those who submitted posts.
I know it’s a few days late, but I love numbers (and Google Docs!), so I wanted to share a run-down of what’s been popular this year.
Want to know what was popular this month on Steal Her Style? These are 10 items that have been clicked on the most during January 2011, excluding items which are now sold out.
- Jawbreaking Jewelry Big Dream Catcher Necklace – $23.00 worn by Sierra Kusterbeck [original post]
- Urban Outfitters UO Field Boot – $68.00 worn by Lights [original post]
- By Samii Ryan Tri-Purple Hair Feather worn by Ke$ha [original post]
- Fueled By Ramen Sierra Hair Feather – $12.00 [original post]
- ASOS Asymmetric Corset Maxi Dress – $146.54 worn by Selena Gomez [original post]
- Drop Dead Clothing Brain Eater Dress – $45.00 worn by Sierra Kusterbeck and Lights [original posts: Sierra and Lights]
- Forever 21 Scalloped Lace Trim Top – $17.80 worn by Cassadee Pope [original post]
- American Apparel Tri-Blend Racerback Tank – $19 worn by pretty much everyone! [all posts]
- Minnetonka Back Zip Ankle Boot – $50.95 worn by Sierra Kusterbeck [original post]
- American Apparel Baby Rib 3/4 Sleeve Raglan – $22.00 worn by Lights [original post]