Latest clothes in the Sierra Kusterbeck (VersaEmerge) category
Sierra Kusterbeck is wearing the UNIF Americana Denim Jacket, $169.00 at Urban Outfitters. The jacket has a destroyed look with cut-off sleeves and hem and ripped spots all over. One shoulder is covered in spikes and there’s a large American flag patch covering the back.
Sierra Kusterbeck wears the Bryan Herman “G2″ Shades in Blue Tortoise by Happy Hour Shades ($13.99) in this new promotional photoshoot for VersaEmerge’s upcoming album Another Atmosphere.
Sierra Kusterbeck is wearing the BDG Sleeveless Chambray Shirt – Rinsed Denim ($49.00). This dark wash denim shirt has a split back and frayed armholes.
Sierra Kusterbeck wore a blue and white uneven dyed shirt in a recent picture. You can get a similar look with the Urban Renewal Construction Shirt from Urban Outfitters ($29.99).
Sierra Kusterbeck tweeted a picture from behind the scenes of a “Retro-futuristic” photoshoot. I love her strong makeup look with filled-in eyebrows and cranberry colored lips. Sierra wears a floral blouse with a contrasting black collar and trim. I’m not sure where she got her exact top, but you can get a similar look with the Long Sleeve Floral Shirt from Topshop ($80.00).
Sierra Kusterbeck is cleaning out her closet and selling some clothes on eBay, including items that she wore on the 2009 and 2010 Warped Tours. Check out all of her items HERE. Keep reading for a rundown of each item and where you can still buy some of them.
- Sierra wore these fringed Minnetonka boots during the 2009 Warped Tour. We posted about them a long time ago, but they’re still in stock! You can buy the Hi Top Back Zip Boot in Black Suede for $54.95 at Zappos. [Auction]
- Sierra is selling two Lady Gaga t-shirts, and the funny thing is I don’t think I’ve seen her wear either of them. But she does have at least three other Lady Gaga tees, a wristband, and even a Gaga-inspired “show your teeth” tattoo — talk about a superfan! The “Haus of Gaga” tee is sold out, but you can shop more Lady Gaga merch here. [Auction]
- This second tee is a combination of Lady Gaga’ The Fame album cover with Andrew W.K.’s I Get Wet. It’s part of a series of Andrew W.K. merch with his bloody nose superimposed on celebrities from Barack Obama to Lindsay Lohan. You can buy the Lady Party – Parody Shirt for $12.99. [Auction]
- This short-sleeved plaid shirt is from American Eagle. [Auction]
- Sierra wore this dress during the 2009 Warped Tour. New York Couture make these one-of-a-kind dresses from old t-shirts, in Sierra’s case the tee has orca whales on it. [Auction]
- This olive vest with fur trim is from the Refuge brand at Charlotte Russe. [Auction]
- Sierra wore this bleached denim shirt from Zara’s TRF Collection during the 2010 Warped Tour. We never identified this exact top, but we did show you how to steal the look. Shop other denim shirts from Zara. [Auction]
- Sierra got this black vest with a screen-printed wolf design on the back at Urban Outfitters, but it’s out of stock. [Auction]
- Sierra wore these brown leather cowboy boots in a 2009 photoshoot for Hide & Seek Clothing where she modelled their animal cardigan. [Auction]
- This red fanny pack looks like it’s probably a vintage item that Sierra bought used. [Auction]
Sierra Kusterbeck is wearing a pair of classic white Dr. Martens 1460 Boots. You can buys these boots in many stores:
The closest sunglasses that I’ve found to Sierra Kusterbeck’s blue and black two-tone wayfarers are from 80′s Purple ($10.00), though they only appear on an alternate version of the website which looks messed up on my computer so…I’m not sure what going there. Forever 21 sells the same style in white/black and red/black for only $3.50.