Copyright and DMCA Compliance Policy
updated: September 1, 2011
Steal Her Style does not permit copyright infringing activities through its services and will, if properly notified that content infringes, remove or disable access to such content. Steal Her Style respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Steal Her Style will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to firstname.lastname@example.org, identified in the sample notice below.
Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available Through stealherstyle.net
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the stealherstyle.net website (the “Site”) by completing the following notice (“Notice”) and delivering it to email@example.com.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or-if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice-you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Steal Her Style website where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
* “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
* “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where it has been clearly established that a stealherstyle.net user is a repeat offender, stealherstyle.net reserves the right to terminate that individual’s account.